These Booking Conditions can be accessed at all times on the Wrestling Travel website and also on the booking portal before and after securing your space on the package.
By making a booking by placing a deposit or payment, the first named person on the booking agrees on behalf of all persons detailed in the booking that:
- They have read these Booking Conditions and have the authority to and do agree to be bound by them;
- They are over 18 years of age and where placing an order for services with age restrictions declares that they and all members of the party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services;
- They accept financial responsibility for payment of the booking on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking.
In these booking conditions ‘you’ and ‘your’ means all persons named on the booking (including, anyone who is added or substituted at a later date) or any of them as the context requires. References to ‘we’, ‘our’, and ‘us’ are references to Wrestling Travel. All references in these booking conditions to, “event”, “package”, “booking”, “contract”, “package”, “tour” or “arrangements” mean such package arrangements that you book with us and which we agree to make, provide or perform (as applicable) as part of our contract with you.
You are able to enquire about our packages before you make a booking. You can do this via our form submission on the wrestlingtravel.org site, by contacting us on social media accounts or by contacting us via email to the team at [email protected].
To make a booking, you must provide us with correct personal details of all passengers (as stated in passport or other form of official identification). This can be done through our booking form, via e-mail or over the phone with a member of our team. The party leader (“Party Leader”) must verify each name on the booking no later than 24 hours after a deposit is placed. In the event of an error in the booking, the party leader must notify Wrestling Travel immediately by email ([email protected]).
Subject to the availability of your chosen arrangements, we will confirm your package by a confirmation email. This will be sent to the Party Leader.. Contact us immediately if any information which appears on the confirmation or any other document appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later and it may harm your rights if we are not notified as soon as you are aware of any inaccuracies. Your full itinerary and any other relevant documentation will be sent to you approximately 8 weeks before your departure. Each individual is responsible for the validity of themselves entering into another country and the party leader is responsible for anybody under the age of 18 entering another country. Wrestling Travel will not be held responsible.
We will communicate with you by e-mail in relation to your booking. You must accordingly check your e-mails on a regular basis. We may also contact you by telephone, if we cannot, for whatever reason, contact you by e-mail. Certain documents may need to be sent by post. References in these booking conditions to “send” and “in writing” include communication by e-mail.
Any changes or requests that you make for your package are not confirmed by Wrestling Travel unless explicitly stated in an email from [email protected].
If you wish to, you may contact us by way of e-mail for any of the reasons mentioned in these booking conditions (for example, to request an adjustment) providing you do so to [email protected]
Pre-Release Package Booking Conditions:
When you book a Pre-Release package, you are booking the package framework described at the time of booking, e.g. WrestleMania Pre-Release Classic Package, 6-night hotel stay & WrestleMania ticket. You will not be buying specific hotel accommodation, as the details about your Pre-Release Package will not be disclosed until an official announcement is made regarding dates & location by the event provider, including but not limited to WWE or AEW.
Once an official announcement is made regarding dates and location, we will contact you notifying you of these details and you must respond within 7 days confirming whether you would like to proceed with your booking or not. If you choose to proceed with the booking, we will issue you with a new booking confirmation which will include all details of your booking. By confirming your booking and making additional payment, you agree that you have read these Booking Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you choose not to proceed with the booking, or we do not hear from you for 7 days, we will refund in full any monies you have paid so far.
In order to confirm your chosen package, a deposit, the amount of which you will be advised of prior to booking (or full payment if you are booking within 8 weeks of departure), must be paid at the time of booking. We reserve the right to return your deposit and decline to issue a booking confirmation at our discretion.
The balance of the package must be received by us not less than 8 weeks prior to departure unless paid in full. If we do not receive all payments due (including any surcharge where applicable) in full and on time, we reserve the right to cancel your booking with no refund issued. In this case, we will be entitled to keep all payments received up to the amount outlined in the “Cancelling your place” table within these Booking Conditions. If we do not cancel straight away because you have promised to make payment, you must pay the cancellation charges shown in the clause headed “Cancelling Your Place” below depending on the date we reasonably treat your booking as cancelled. If you fail to make payment, we reserve the right to debit the relevant cancellation charges from the bank details you provided when you made the initial booking.
We reserve the right to amend the price of advertised but unsold packages at any time and correct errors in the prices of and confirmed packages. We will do so as soon as we become aware of the error.
Please note: We also reserve the right to increase the price of confirmed packages solely to allow for increases which are a direct consequence of the following circumstances: changes in transportation costs resulting from the cost of fuel or other power sources; the level of taxes or fees chargeable for services applicable to the package imposed by third parties not directly involved in the performance of the package, including tourist taxes, landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports; and exchange rates relevant to the package. Such variations could include but are not limited to airline cost changes which are part of our contracts with airlines (and their agents) and any other transport providers.
We will absorb and you will not be charged for any increase equivalent to 2% of the price of your booking, which excludes insurance premiums and any amendment charges. You will be charged for the amount over and above that. If this means that you have to pay an increase of more than 8% of the price of your original booking (excluding any insurance premiums, amendments charges and/or additional services or travel arrangements), you will have the option of accepting a change to another package if we are able to offer one (if this is of lower quality you will be refunded the difference in price), or cancelling and receiving a full refund of all monies paid, except for any insurance premiums, amendment charges initiated and/or additional services or travel arrangements. Should you decide to cancel for this reason, you must exercise your right to do so within 7 days from the issue date printed on your final invoice. We will consider an appropriate refund of insurance premiums paid if you can show that you are unable to transfer or reuse your policy.
Should the price of your holiday go down due to the changes mentioned above, then any refund due will be paid to you less an administrative fee of £50. However, please note that travel arrangements are not always purchased in local currency and some apparent changes have no impact on the price of your travel due to contractual and other protection in place.
There will be no change made to the price of your confirmed holiday within 20 days of your departure nor will refunds be paid during this period.
All products are subject to availability.
It is very strongly recommended that you purchase a fully comprehensive travel insurance policy, which is appropriate and sufficient for your needs, and any activities you intend to take during your package. For the avoidance of doubt, you are responsible for your own medical, possession and travel disruption insurance policies as well as any other policies that you see fit. Whilst we cannot recommend a suitable insurance policy for you and your needs, you may find a suitable insurance policy with World Nomads, https://www.worldnomads.com/uk/.
We cannot accept any liability or responsibility if you incur any losses howsoever arising, in respect of which insurance cover would otherwise have been available.
We endeavour to ensure that all the information and prices on our website are accurate, however occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances. You must check the current price and all other details relating to the arrangements that you wish to book before you make your booking.
We both agree that these Booking Conditions and any agreement to which they apply are governed in all respects by English Law. We both also agree that any dispute, claim or other matter of any description (and whether or not involving any personal injury) which arises between us must be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only. You may however, choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you live in those places and if you wish to do so.
Individuals will be required to fill out individual registration forms and provide a photographic identification upon checking into the hotel and must observe the following house terms and conditions:
- When returning to the hotel, please consider the other guests and keep all noise to a minimum. You will be liable to pay the full amount of any costs or expenses including but not limited to, other guests refunds incurred by the hotel or us which are related to noise caused by you.
- It is illegal to smoke in a non-smoking room. Anyone found doing so will be subject to a charge to cover the costs of deep cleaning and/or be required to leave the hotel without refund or compensation.
- You must not touch or remove any firefighting equipment unless needed in the event of an actual fire. Any misuse of such equipment may be a criminal offence and any costs, expenses or fines levied against the hotel or us will be charged to you.
- You are fully responsible for any damage you cause to the hotel, and/or your allocated room and its contents. Any damage to hotel property or reputation by you will result in the hotel reclaiming the amount incurred/required for compensation from you. The hotel also reserves the right to report to the police any wilful damage or disturbance caused by you, which may result in you being ejected from the hotel without compensation or refund and criminal charges possibly being brought against you. Wrestling Travel will not be held responsible for any claims brought upon you or your party by the hotel.
Failure to agree to these guidelines will result in you being asked to leave the hotel without compensation or refund. In this situation, we reserve the right to terminate your booking with us immediately and we will have no further responsibility to you and/or your party to any further travel arrangements, including any return travel arrangements. No refunds for lost accommodation or any other arrangements will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of termination.
Wrestling Travel reserves the right to change the hotel at any time before departure to a similar or higher standard hotel due to availability fluctuations; we will endeavour to do this within a 3 mile radius of the initial booking.
As a minimum, we offer 3 Star Accommodation.
Amenities will differ from time to time but, we will ensure that your room maintains decent standards of living, along with a safe and secure environment.
Hotels do vary in terms of charges, such as Wi-Fi, Luggage Storage, City Taxes & Other Chargeable Fees. These charges are imposed at the discretion of the Hotel. Wrestling Travel accepts no liability for any extra charges that may occur or be charged directly by the Hotel. We will advise you that as a standard policy, Credit Card details will be asked to be left at reception, as a form of security for the room.
Although we will endeavour to pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant supplier, we regret we cannot guarantee that any requests will be complied with unless we have specifically confirmed this in writing from [email protected] Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier on the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part unless the request has been specifically confirmed by us.
We regret we cannot accept any conditional bookings, i.e. any booking which is specified to be conditional on the fulfilment of a particular request. All such bookings will be treated as “standard” bookings subject to the above provisions on special requests.
Disabilities and Medical Problems:
If you have any medical condition or disability which may affect your package or have any special requirements as a result of any medical condition or disability (including any which affect the booking process), please tell us before you confirm your booking so that we can assist you in considering the suitability of the arrangements and/or making the booking.
In any event, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking and whenever any change in the condition or disability occurs. You must also promptly advise us if any medical condition or disability which may affect your package develops after your booking has been confirmed. Acting reasonably, if we are unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we will not confirm your booking or, if full details are not given at the time of booking or the condition/disability develops after booking, we will cancel when we become aware of these details. As we may have already incurred a cost by booking your travel arrangements, our normal cancellation charges will apply in this circumstance, though we will attempt to get as much money back as possible from our suppliers.
Cancelling Your Place:
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing, via e-mail to [email protected] Your notice of cancellation will only take effect when it is received by us and will be effective from the time and date on which we receive it.
Since we incur costs in cancelling your arrangements, you will have to pay the cancellation charges as follows:
|Period before departure in which you notify us||Cancellation Charge|
|Within 24 hours of booking||No Charge|
|Between 24 hours of booking and30 weeks before departure||Loss of Full Deposit|
|Between 30 weeks and 12 weeks before departure||50% of the package cost|
|Less than 12 weeks before departure||100% of package cost|
Package cancellation is Per Person. These cancellation charges are per each listed person on a booking or a group.
Please note that insurance premiums, third party costs (including Visa application) and amendments charges including but not limited to event tickets, travel transfers are not refundable in any circumstance.
Important Note: Certain arrangements may not be amended after they have been confirmed and any alteration or cancellation could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements in addition to the charge above.
Cancellation by you due to Unavoidable and Extraordinary Circumstances: You have the right to cancel your confirmed holiday before departure without paying a cancellation charge in the event of “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances” occurring at your holiday destination or its immediate vicinity and significantly affecting the performance of the holiday or significantly affecting the transport arrangements to the destination. In these circumstances, we shall provide you with a full refund of the monies you have paid but we will not be liable to pay you any additional compensation. Please note that your right to cancel in these circumstances will only apply where the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office advises against travel to your destination or its immediate vicinity. For the purposes of this clause, “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances” means warfare, acts of terrorism, significant risks to human health such as the outbreak of serious disease at the travel destination or natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes or weather conditions which make it impossible to travel safely to the travel destination.
This section outlines the rights you have if you wish to cancel your booking. Please note that there is no automatic statutory right of cancellation under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Deferring your Package Place:
In the event that you defer your package booking on one of our trips to the following year or to another package, the effect of doing so will be that these Terms & Conditions will be amended as set out below:
Price: In the event that an alternative package is provided and the price differs from that of the original booking, your booking will be amended to reflect the change in the cost of the package. You will be entitled to a partial refund where the cost of the replacement package is lower than the original package, but you will need to be obliged to account for the increased cost of the replacement package (unless we have agreed with you otherwise).
Itinerary: The departure and return date for your trip will be amended in accordance with your revised itinerary (together with any other changes that may be agreed to your itinerary).
Cancellation Charges: For the purposes of determining any cancellation charges, the cancellation will be measured against the departure for your original booking (rather than any dates agreed in respect of a deferred booking).
The Terms & Conditions will otherwise remain in place as set out in this document.
Changing Your Booking and Transfers:
After our confirmation has been issued, changes should be notified in writing or by telephone. We cannot guarantee that changes will be possible and where we are unable to assist you and you do not wish to proceed with the original booking, we will treat this as a cancelation by you and the applicable cancellation charges will be payable.
You may add extra members to your booking at any time, providing you have first checked availability with us and payments are made for additional people.
If you or any member of your party is prevented from travelling, that person(s) may transfer their place to someone else, subject to the following conditions:
- that person is introduced by you and satisfies all the conditions applicable to the holiday;
- we are notified not less than 7 days before departure;
- you pay any outstanding balance payment, as well as any additional fees, charges or other costs arising from the transfer; and
- the transferee agrees to these Booking Conditions and all other terms of the contract between us.
You and the transferee remain jointly and severally liable for payment of all sums. If you are unable to find a replacement, cancellation charges will apply in order to cover our estimated costs. Otherwise, no refunds will be given for passengers not travelling or for unused services.
Important Note: Certain arrangements may not be amended or transferred after they have been confirmed and any alteration could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements.
If We Make A Change To or Cancel Your Booking:
We start planning the packages we offer many months in advance so we may occasionally have to make changes or cancel your booking. Whilst we always endeavour to avoid changes and cancellations to our packages, we must reserve the right to do so. Cancellation for lack of numbers is at our discretion and occasionally we may decide to operate a tour even though the minimum number has not been reached.
Most changes are minor. If we make a minor change to your package, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you or your travel agent as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure but we will have no liability to you. Examples of minor changes include, change of accommodation to another of the same or higher standard and changes of carriers.
Occasionally, we have to make a “significant change”. A significant change is a change made before departure which, taking account of the information you give us at the time of booking and which we can reasonably be expected to know as a tour operator, we can reasonably expect to have a major effect on your package.
Significant changes are likely to include the following changes when made before departure; a change of accommodation to that of a lower official classification or standard for the whole or a major part of the time you are away, a change of accommodation area for the whole or a major part of the time you are away, a change of outward departure time of 12 or more hours, a change of UK departure point to one which is more inconvenient for you and, in the case of tours, a significant change of itinerary missing out one or more major destination substantially or altogether.
If we have to make a significant change to the package you have booked or if we cancel the package within 8 weeks of the original departure date, we will tell you as soon as possible and, if there is time to do so before departure, you may choose to:
- (for significant changes) accept the changed arrangements as notified to you by us (this may involve a change of destination).
- purchase a replacement package from us, of at least the same standard if available (and paying supplement or receiving a refund in respect of any price difference).
- cancel your package and receive a full refund of all monies paid to us unless the reasons for cancellation are classed under Force Majeure.
We will always refund the difference in price if the replacement package is of a lower price. Travel packages are priced at a standard rate. If you change your packages you will be charged at the standard rate with no inclusion of previous or upcoming offers/discounts, including pre-release pricing.
You must notify us of your choice within 7 days of our offer. If you do not, we will contact you again to request notification of your choice. If you fail to respond again, we will assume you have chosen to accept the change or the new package arrangement.
Compensation: In addition to a full refund of all monies paid by you, we will pay you compensation as detailed below if, where we make a significant change, you do not accept the changed arrangements and cancel your booking or if we cancel your booking and no alternative arrangements are available and/or we do not offer one. The compensation that we offer does not exclude you from claiming more if you are entitled to do so.
|Period before departure in which wenotify you||Amount you will receive*|
|Within 24 hours of booking||N/A|
|Between 24 and 72 hours of booking||N/A|
|Between 73 hours of booking and 122 of days before departure|
|Between 121 and 93 days before departure||£20|
|Between 92 days and 62 days before departure||£30|
|Less than 62 days before departure||£40|
*IMPORTANT NOTE: We will not pay you compensation in the following circumstances:
- where we make a minor change;
- where we make a significant change or cancel your arrangements more than 8 weeks before departure;
- where we make a significant change and you accept those changed arrangements or you accept an offer of alternative travel arrangements;
- where we have to cancel your arrangements as a result of your failure to make full payment on time;
- where the change or cancellation by us arises out of alterations to the confirmed booking requested by you;
- where we are forced to cancel or change your arrangements due to Force Majeure
If we become unable to provide a significant proportion of the arrangements that you have booked with us after you have departed, we will, if possible, make alternative arrangements for you at no extra charge and where those alternative arrangements are of a lower standard, provide you with an appropriate price reduction.
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these Booking Conditions we will not be liable or pay you compensation if our contractual obligations to you are affected by “Force Majeure”. For the purposes of these Booking Conditions, Force Majeure means any event beyond our or our supplier’s control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken. Examples include warfare and acts of terrorism (and threat thereof), civil strife, significant risks to human health such as the outbreak of serious disease at the travel destination (including the ongoing effects of the COVID-19 pandemic), pandemics, epidemics or natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes or weather conditions which make it impossible to travel safely to the travel destination or remain at the travel destination, the act of any government or other national or local authority including port or river authorities, industrial dispute, labour strikes, lock closure, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, chemical or biological disaster, unavoidable technical problems with transport and all similar events outside our or the supplier(s) concerned’s control.
Brexit Implications: please note that certain travel arrangements may be affected as a result of the United Kingdom’s decision to leave the European Union. This could include an unavailability of certain routes, access to certain ports and airports and changes to the visa requirements of British citizens travelling to, within or through the EU. Please rest assured that this is something we will continue to monitor and will advise our customers as soon as possible if we become aware of any confirmed bookings that will be affected. However, since this is something which is completely unprecedented and outside our control, we would treat any such changes as Force Majeure, and whilst we will endeavour to provide suitable alternative arrangements or refunds where possible, we will not be liable to pay you any compensation.
Your Responsibilities and Behaviour :
Once the booking form has been signed, it is your responsibility to ensure you behave accordingly whilst attending a Wrestling Travel Package. Furthermore, you must ensure that:
- Any passenger under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18 years within the group booking of the package.
- All local laws relating to the consumption of alcohol are at all times obeyed.
- You do not smoke in a hotel bedroom, club or apartment, or act in any way that could cause a fire hazard.
- You act in a responsible way and do not behave in a way likely to cause damage to property or offence or danger, to other people
- You are aware that you are responsible for any damage or loss caused, which must be paid at the time directly to the accommodation owner or manager or other suppliers. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claim subsequently made against us as a result as well as our own and the suppliers legal costs.
- If the behaviour of any member of your party on the package is causing or is considered likely to cause offence, danger, damage to property and/or distress to others, we reserve the right at all times, without prior notice, to terminate the package of the person(s) concerned or, at our discretion, that of the whole party. If, for example, any coach driver, accommodation owner or manager, or senior member of our staff, considers that the behaviour is unacceptable they are authorised to terminate a booking wherever and whenever necessary and require the person(s) to leave the accommodation or property. In this situation, we will have no further responsibility to award such person(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of termination, cancellation charges will apply.
- Please note we will have no liability for any refunds, compensation, costs, expenses or other losses of any kind incurred by you if you fail to provide the relevant entry documents such as, but not limited to, proof of a negative COVID-19 test and/or proof of full vaccination from COVID-19, if you fail any tests, checks, or other measures imposed by a supplier, airline, port or airport, border control authority or any other government body or local authority or fail to submit for testing or assessment when requested to do so and as a consequence you are denied boarding, denied entry to the destination or otherwise denied access to any of your travel arrangements.
- In the event that you or any member of your booking is diagnosed or has otherwise been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 which results in you being unable to travel and/or are required to self-isolate, we will not be liable for any refunds, compensation, costs, expenses or other losses of any kind incurred by you.
- In the event of you displaying COVID-19 symptoms while on a package trip, it is your responsibility to obtain a test as soon as possible and produce a negative result. Should a positive result occur you will be subject to local laws and rules on COVID-19 and member of the Wrestling Travel staff must be informed as quickly as possible, in a safe manner. If you are required to self-isolate due to testing positive for COVID-19 or coming into contact with someone who has tested positive with COVID-19, we are not liable for any refunds, compensation, costs, expenses or other losses of any kind incurred by you (including, where applicable, the cost of medical treatment, curtailment of your holiday, missed transport arrangement and additional accommodation required).
If you cancel your booking before departure, or cancel the rest of your travel arrangements after your departure due to any of the above circumstances, subject to any other options we have offered, you will be liable to pay the cancellation charges set out in these Booking Conditions. If the reason for your cancellation or curtailment is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges and we suggest any claim is made directly with your insurer.
Dealing with Problems:
If a complaint arises you should report it as quickly as possible to our representative or agent and the supplier so that efforts can be made to rectify it to your satisfaction. Our representative or emergency contact can deal with most problems on the spot. If we are unable to resolve matters and you wish to complain further, you must email us at [email protected], ideally within 28-days of return, explaining the problem fully. Failure to follow the procedure set out in this section may affect ours and the applicable supplier’s ability to investigate your complaint, and will affect your rights under this contract.
If, whilst you are on holiday, you find yourself in difficulty for any reason, we will offer you such prompt assistance as is appropriate in the circumstances. In particular, we will provide you with appropriate information on health services, local authorities and consular assistance, and assistance with distance communications and finding alternative travel arrangements. Where you require assistance which is not owing to any failure by us, our employees or sub-contractors we will not be liable for the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or other such assistance you require. Any supplier, airline or other transport supplier may however pay for or provide refreshments and/or appropriate accommodation and you should make a claim directly to them. Subject to the other terms of these Booking Conditions, we will not be liable for any costs, fees or charges you incur in the above circumstances, if you fail to obtain our prior authorisation before making your own travel arrangements. Furthermore, we reserve the right to charge you a fee for our assistance in the event that the difficulty is caused intentionally by you or a member of your party, or otherwise through your or your party’s negligence.
Passport, Visa and Immigration Requirements and Health Formalities:
We can provide general information about the passport and visa requirements for your trip, but this is for guidance only and it remains your responsibility to check and fulfill the passport, visa, health and immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. We can only provide general information about this. You must check requirements for your own specific circumstances with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates and your own doctor as applicable. Requirements do change and you must check the up to date position in good time before departure.
Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. If your passport is in its final year, you should check with the Embassy of the country you are visiting. For further information contact the Passport Office on 0870 5210410 or visit https://www.gov.uk/browse/citizenship/passports.
Special conditions apply for travel to the USA, and all passengers must have individual machine readable passports. Please check https://uk.usembassy.gov.
For European holidays, your EHIC is only valid until its expiry date at which point you should apply for and obtain a GHIC. Please note: this does not replace travel insurance and you should always ensure you have comprehensive travel insurance in place to cover for medical emergencies, treatment and pre-existing conditions.
Up to date travel advice can be obtained from the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, visit https://www.gov.uk/travelaware
Non British passport holders, including other EU nationals, should obtain up to date advice on passport and visa requirements from the Embassy, High Commission or Consulate of your destination or country(ies) through which you are travelling.
We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel, or incur any other loss because you have not complied with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities. You agree to reimburse us in relation to any fines or other losses which we incur as a result of your failure to comply with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities.
Please note: The impacts of Brexit may change your visa, ticket and health requirements. Third country nationals may require an airport transit visa when passing through EU Member States. There is the potential for disruption at borders when travelling between the UK and EU Member States and you should allow sufficient time for this when planning any onward travel. You should check any impacts of Brexit on your travel, in advance of your departure, to ensure that you fulfil the requirements post-Brexit, including any passport validly requirements. The UK Government passport checker can be found here https://www.gov.uk/check-a-passport-travel-europe.
Baggage Allowance is dependent on the airline which you have been allocated.
If your travel includes luggage, any excessive bags, or bags that weigh more than the designated allowance outlined by the airline will be subject to an extra charge. Wrestling Travel will not be liable for any extra costs incurred from this.
Please check with your designated Airline, if there is any confusion or if you need further assistance, please contact us.
Wrestling Travel accepts no liability for loss or damage of baggage. Any claims or issues related to this must be relayed directly to the airline for resolution.
Our Liability to You:
- We will accept responsibility for the arrangements we agree to provide or arrange for you as an “organiser” under the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018, as set out below and as such, we are responsible for the proper provision of the all travel services included in your package, as set out in your booking confirmation. Subject to these Booking Conditions, if we or our suppliers negligently perform or arrange those services and we don’t remedy or resolve your complaint within a reasonable period of time, and this has affected the enjoyment of your package holiday you may be entitled to an appropriate price reduction or compensation or both. You must inform us without undue delay of any failure to perform or improper performance of the travel services included in this package. The level of any such price reduction or compensation will be calculated taking into consideration all relevant factors such as but not limited to: following the complaints procedure as described in these Booking Conditions and the extent to which ours or our employees’ or suppliers’ negligence affected the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Please note, it is your responsibility to show that we or our supplier(s) have been negligent if you wish to make a claim against us. In addition, we will only be responsible for what our employees or agents do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment (for employees) or carrying out work we had asked them to do (for agents).
- We will not be responsible or pay you compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss (including loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your package and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
- ‘force majeure’ as defined in the clause headed “Force Majeure” above.
- Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract. This includes, for example, any additional services or facilities which your hotel or any other supplier agrees to provide for you where the services or facilities are not advertised by us and we have not agreed to arrange them as part of our contract and any package you purchase.
- The promises we make to you about the services we have agreed to provide or arrange as part of our contract – and the laws and regulations of the country in which your claim or complaint occurred – will be used as the basis for deciding whether the services in question had been properly provided. If the particular services which gave rise to the claim or complaint complied with local laws and regulations applicable to those services at the time, the services will be treated as having been properly provided. This will be the case even if the services did not comply with the laws and regulations of the UK which would have applied had those services been provided in the UK.
- We limit the amount of compensation we may have to pay you if we are found liable under this clause:
- loss of and/or damage to any luggage of personal possessions and money: the maximum amount we will have to pay you in respect of these claims is an amount equivalent to the excess on your insurance policy which applies to this type of loss per person in total because you are required to have adequate insurance in place to cover any losses of this kind.
- Claims not falling under (a) above and which don’t involve injury, illness or death: the maximum amount we will have to pay you in respect of these claims is up to three times the price paid by or on behalf of the person(s) affected in total. This maximum amount will only be payable where everything has gone wrong and you or your party has not received any benefit at all from your booking.
- Claims in respect of international travel by air, or any stay in a hotel:
- the extent of our liability will in all cases be limited as if we were carriers under the appropriate Conventions, which include the Warsaw/Montreal Convention (international travel by air) and the The Paris Convention (with respect to hotel arrangements). You can ask for copies of these Conventions from our offices. Please contact us. In addition, you agree that the operating carrier or transport company’s own ‘Conditions of Carriage’ will apply to you on that journey. When arranging transportation for you, we rely on the terms and conditions contained within these international conventions and those ‘Conditions of Carriage’. You acknowledge that all of the terms and conditions contained in those ‘Conditions of Carriage’ form part of your contract with us, as well as with the transport company and that those ‘Conditions of Carriage’ shall be deemed to be included by reference into this contract.
- In any circumstances in which a carrier is liable to you by virtue of EC 261/2004 (denied boarding and flight disruption), any liability we may have to you under our contract with you, arising out of the same facts, is limited to the remedies provided under the Regulation as if (for this purpose only) we were a carrier.
- When making any payment, we are entitled to deduct any money which you have received or are entitled to receive from the transport provider or hotelier for the complaint or claim in question.
- Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description (1) which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you or (2) which did not result from any breach of contract or other faults by ourselves or our employees or, where we are responsible for them, our suppliers. Additionally, we cannot accept liability for any business losses or any indirect or consequential losses.
- You must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require. You must also tell us and the supplier concerned about your claim or complaint as set above. If asked to do so, you must transfer to us or our insurers any rights you have against the supplier or whoever else is responsible for your claim or complaint (if the person concerned is under 18, their parent or guardian must do so). You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred.
- Where it is impossible for you to return to your departure point as per the agreed return date of your package, due to “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances”, we shall provide you with any necessary accommodation (where possible, of a comparable standard) for a period not exceeding three nights per person. Please note that the 3 night cap does not apply to persons with reduced mobility, pregnant women or unaccompanied minors, nor to persons needing specific medical assistance, provided we have been notified of these particular needs at least 48 hours before the start of your holiday. For the purposes of this clause, “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances” mean warfare, acts of terrorism, significant risks to human health such as the outbreak of serious disease at the travel destination or natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes or weather conditions which make it impossible to travel safely back to your departure point.
Conditions of Suppliers:
Many of the services which make up your package are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable international conventions (see “Our Liability to You” above). Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions and of the international conventions are available on request from ourselves or the supplier concerned.
At Events and Venues:
You will be asked for proof of age identification at any or all of our participating venues. Only a Passport and/or driver’s licence photo-card will be accepted for the purpose of proving that you are over the age of 18 years, or with a guardian or adult. If you have no such proof of age identification this may result in entry to any and/or all of our participating venues being refused. Refunds will not be possible under any circumstances if this occurs.
We will not be responsible for any wristbands or t-shirts that are lost or stolen. We are unable to accept any liability or replace any wristbands/t-shirts lost, stolen or damaged after they have been received by you.
Participating venues and Wrestling Travel accept no responsibility for any personal property. This includes any property deposited in any cloak-rooms, at any of our participating venues..
Foreign Office Advice:
You are responsible for making yourself aware of Foreign Office advice in regard to the safety of the countries and areas in which you will be travelling and to make your decisions accordingly. Advice from the Foreign Office to avoid or leave a particular country may constitute Force Majeure.